|1st gen. Nameko Snack|
|2nd gen. Nameko Snack|
- Towada Aeon: 98yen
- Daiso (at both the location across from Powers U and the one in Towada Aeon): 105yen
- Mini-Stop (Daigaku Dori and across from the Bunka Center): 128yen
Right now there's also a Nameko Minna no Kuji. You buy a 600yen ticket, draw a card out of a box and open the card to reveal the prize letter. There are 8 different types of items ranked from A to H, with the A prize being the biggest and best and the H prize being the smallest and most ordinary.
The last time (October 2012) there was such a promotion, I got really lucky and scored two of the bigger prizes. (In total I probably tried about 8 times.)
|big stuffed toy and smaller prizes|
|2nd big prize!|
Kuji tickets seem to be selling really fast. I visited three of the four stores in Towada selling them and some stores have very few prizes left (as of noon today):
- Tsutaya: very limited selection, a few A's, one D, a couple of E's, one F, three Gs and one H.
- WonderGoo: very limited selection, mostly G's and H's with a few D;s, a couple of E's and maybe (?) a couple of F's
- Mini-Stop (Daigaku Dori): quite a lot still there, only missing A and C prizes, I believe